Sunday, October 3, 2010

Pumpkinfest Ride

Another terrific day today, at least by my account. We had 11 bikes and 12 folks join us for a revised ride to Pumpkin Fest in Port Elgin. We took a route less travelled from Clifford to Port Elgin with some very nice roads and sights along the way.

I would think the number of vehicles at the car show was down a little from previous years, however this is the first time I have ever attended on Sunday also. Several members bought a few trinkets and I got something I have been looking for awhile now. Voodoo Barbie is well on its way.
We took a different route back south and had a awesome full course turkey dinner at Sandy's in Mildmay before everyone headed for home. Special thanks to Wing Nut & Ice for joining us today, hope you make it home safe and warm.

Hopefully we will be able to get to the Meaford area next weekend for our traditional Yak Thanksgiving lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment